CoronaVirus Best Practice Prevention.
Wash your hands and get your body Fighting fit;
- the best defence against any virus is to strengthen your immune system,
- boost your NAD levels, (read all about this elixir (fountain of youth) of life here: NAD) Getting your NAD levels up will improve your health. Above all in these CoronaVirus times boost your immune level and give you much greater resistance and improve your bodies natural anti-viral fighting capabilities. Read More Here: https://nadphyto.com/boosting-your-immune-system-with-nad-phyto/
- vitamins that can be of benefit are vitamin C (High-Quality Vitamin C ), Zinc, elderberry, echinacea, monolaurin. Early application of vitamin C can have a strong antioxidant effect, that reduces inflammatory responses, and improves endothelial function, not only does High doses of vitamin C improve antiviral levels, but even more importantly it can prevent and treat acute lung injury and acute respiratory distress. You can find out more by clicking here
- numerous studies have proven that boosting your immune system and having healthy NAD levels can prevent and minimise virus attacks.
- having a healthy gut can also improve your overall health and immunity, through scientific research it has been proven that the Paleo diet can be very helpful.
- wash your hands, keep your hands away from your face, mouth nose and eyes. Wearing a face mask may not be very effective to prevent the airborne virus, but it does keep your hands away from critical areas on your face. And wash your hands again. It has been medically recommended that you should use lots of soap and water and thoroughly wash your hands for 20 seconds at a time. Keep your car's environment clean and disinfected see our tips below. (A recent study shows that increased hand hygiene at airports could reduce your risk to the virus by 37%.)
- keeping your hands clean, taking off your shoes at the door, and spraying the floors of your house with antiseptic can help keep your living environment more virus-free.
- Minimise the use of public transport - Get your Driving Licence as soon as possible so that you have alternative options for travelling and emergencies.
- Fast-Track Intensive Driving Course, get your licence quickly and easily. All tests completed within 14 days after first contact. These are the best intensive driving courses in London and the surrounding area. Book your course by CLICKing Here now.
The unknown will probably always be scary - mostly because we are a species that like to be prepared! But now more and more preventative actions can be taken - so let's do it!
Seven Amazing Benefits from Vitamin C ~ Critical Body Elixir