Cheap Learner Driver Insurance
- Cheap Stand Alone Learner driver insurance cover
- Fully Comprehensive, Third Party Fire and Theft and Third Party only cover options available depending on duration of cover chosen
- Insure your own car Quickly and Easily
- If the vehicle is owned and insured by someone else, there is no risk to their insurance policy and their NO CLAIMS bonus is unaffected
- Insure the car you (the learner driver) wish to drive
- Instant quote given, all you need is your personal and vehicle details
- Flexible short term policies, start with a minimum of 28 days and can then buy additional policies as and when required. You can even have gaps when you are away at University
- Get your FREE theory course material CD and full access to our online resources for your driving course. Just present us with your policy number.
Learner Driver Insurance available on a short term or annual basis, giving learner drivers the chance to take out their own learner driver insurance policy on their own or someone else’s car! (as specified on the policy) Without risk to parents, relative’s or friend’s No Claims Bonus. Terms and Conditions apply.
Get your Learner Driver Insurance from £1.49 per day with Short Term policies available from 7 days to 24 weeks (initial minimum of 28 days) or a full annual policy!
Discounted premiums for additional short term policies purchased when using our discount code 321358[custom_button text=”Get insured to drive now !” title=”Instant Quote, simply fill in your,DOB, post code, car REG no. -Get Quoted.” url=”https://carcaptain.com/QnEasy?cwdins/lds” size=”medium” bg_color=”#840202″ text_color=”#ffffff” align=”left” target=”_self”] [divider]
The learner insurance for provisional licence holders which can be for the cover type you require is supplied by a leading insurer which has both the flexibility and cost effectiveness which makes it extremely easy to get anyone on the road quickly – with instant policy cover and online certificates issued! Plus on the short term policies you can insure a second vehicle HALF PRICE! (Terms and Conditions Apply)
If you have any questions regarding car insurance for learner drivers please feel free to contact us for assistance. In the mean time you can view our Learner Driver Insurance FAQ[divider]
What The Learner Driver Insurance Covers[custom_list style=”list-1″]
What The Learner Driver Insurance Covers
- Flexible short term learner driver insurance from 7 days to 24 weeks (initial minimum of 28 days) or a full annual policy
- Take out a policy for each vehicle when you need it. With the option on the short term policies to get half price insurance on a second vehicle (Terms and Conditions apply)
- Practice with friends and family without risk to their hard earned no claims bonus
Rules for Learner Drivers.
Learning to drive with approved driving instructors who have the experience, knowledge and training to teach you safely and correctly is the only safe way to learn how to drive. By law if you want to practice you’re driving you have to be accompanied by a suitably qualified licensed driver, the accompanying driver must be over the age of 21 and must have held and still holds a full UK/EU driving licence, in your vehicle category, for over three years.